TERMS OF TRADE
- Please read through the terms before ordering from this site.
- The Gold Room is a member of the Jewellers and Watchmakers Association of New Zealand www.jwnz.co.nz
- Please select the item you would like to purchase or make an enquiry from our Buy Nugget Jewellery Gallery and fill in the Purchase this Piece or Enquire form.
- You will receive a site generated email acknowledging your purchase or enquiry. In the case of purchasing you will receive a follow up email with the total cost (in New Zealand dollars) of your order including postage, insurance and tax if applicable and the address of the secure credit card site where you may enter your credit card details. In regard to enquires, all questions will be answered by return email.
- To convert to your currency please go to http://www.xe.com/ucc/
- If one or more persons are enquiring after a one off piece the first to provide payment will be deemed the purchaser.
- If you experience any problems with this site please email or phone us.
- Payment by credit card can be made through the Secure SSL Encryption System which is industry standard. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are welcome.
- Please enter your details on the Order Confirmation form when sent to you and proceed to the Check Out – Secure SSL Encryption site to enter your credit card details.
- In some cases you may be required to send a photocopy of both sides of your credit card with a confirmation signature for further verification.
- If you are phoning us our international phone +64 3 755 8362 or within New Zealand (03) 755 8362. Or send to postal address P.O Box 261, Hokitika 7842, New Zealand
- Please check with us for final prices which may include tax, postage and insurance if applicable.
Shipping & Insurance of Jewellery sent within New Zealand
- All jewellery purchased will be sent by an insured courier, signature required upon delivery.
- Notification will be sent by email that the jewellery has been couriered along with the tracking number.
- Please notify us if you do not receive the courier, we do not track parcels to their destination.
Shipping & Insurance of Jewellery sent Internationally
- All jewellery must be sent International Courier or International Express Courier.
- This is a door to door, insured courier service, with tracking by key events and signature required upon delivery.
- It has a target delivery of 2 – 6 working days.
- This service is to a physical address, with delivery to P.O. Box address only available to certain destinations.
- We will notify you of the postage and any insurance charges at time of ordering.
- Notification will be sent by email that the jewellery has been sent along with the tracking number.
- For International Couriers please let us know if you do not receive the parcel, as we do not track parcels to their destination.
- International parcels missing in the post may take up to 3 months to resolve.
Tax and Importing Duty
- All goods purchased in New Zealand are subject to 15% Goods and Service Tax. All goods shipped overseas are exempt from this tax. All other taxes, duties, or fees that apply in countries outside of New Zealand are the receiver’s responsibility, as are any customs charges once the goods have left New Zealand. Please check with Customs in your country
Presentation of Jewellery
- Jewellery will be packaged in either in a ‘Gold Room’ presentation box or pouch, with an accompanying information brochure on the natural gold. Please let us know if you would like complimentary gift wrapping.
- We make every effort to produce the best quality jewellery. If any piece you receive from us is faulty, please let us know as soon as possible. On return of the jewellery we will repair or replace the item and return to you at no cost.
Cancellation of Order
- On-line or phone cancellation of orders can be made at any time up until the goods have been posted. Once the goods are posted then the transaction can not be cancelled and they become your responsibility.
- Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why we are happy to offer advice in choosing the right piece of jewellery. It is no problem to send extra photographs, or details of any of the items in our gallery to help you make the right decision. We want you to be completely satisfied in your choice before buying as the option of a refund is not applicable if you change your mind after purchasing.
- For customer service please contact us at email@example.com. Our phone number, international +64 3 755 8362, or within New Zealand (03) 755 8362, and our postal address P.O Box 261, Hokitika 7842, New Zealand.